How to Get Help
P.O. Box 2141 • Merced CA 95344 Help Line: 209.383.1265 ext 150
"MY RESCUE STORY"
Dinner Auction 2020 Tickets
Find out what you can do to help.
If you have an item donation, please contact 209-383-7034 xt.140, or email@example.com to arrange for your item(s) to be picked-up.
We do not accept all items. Please see below for further details.
To make an online donation Click here!
Click the subject you want to learn more about!
Paypal, Debit or Credit Card
Amazon Smile: Shop with Purpose
- ITEMS WE DO NOT ACCEPT -
• Car Seats
• Outdoor Furniture (except July - October)
• Building supplies
• Medical Equipment
* To donate clothing, contact Lifeline
Furniture and Appliances
• Twin, Full, Queen, and King Bed Frames, Mattresses, Box Springs, Beds (please no stains or tears)
• Bunk Bed Sets
• Kitchen / Dining tables / Chairs
• Dressers / Chests of Drawers / Night Stands
• Sofas / Loveseats / Futons
• Armchairs / Recliners / Rockers
• Coffee Tables / End Tables
• Washer / Dryer
• Freestanding Oven Range
• Lamps – Table or Floor
ALL DONATIONS SHOULD BE IN GOOD TO EXCELLENT CONDITION
• Upholstered furniture should be free of any tears, stains or excessive fading
• Wooden items should not have excessive watermarks/discoloration, missing hardware/parts
• All donations must be free of mildew, mold and pet stains, and pet hair
Office Supplies/Housekeeping Items
• Bottled Water
• Copy Paper
• Cardstock Paper
• Cleaning Supplies
• Coffee/Coffee Filters
• Envelopes Sizes 6 and 10
• Dish or Hand Soap
• Mailing Labels
• Postage Stamps
• Toner Cartridges
• Yard Equipment and Supplies (lawnmowers, rakes, hoses, etc.)
• Pots & Pans
• Sets of Dishes
• Baby Formula
• Sheets, linens and towel sets
SEASONAL VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Procure auction items, set-up, clean-up, ticket sales, banking, promotions, etc.
Pencils, backpacks, shoes and more are needed for children grades K-12.
-Change a Life Campaign
Help stuff and organize coin banks, count change, etc.
-Annual Rummage Sale
Collect, organize and help price-items, Organize, collect and sell baked goods,
snacks and drinks, cashiers, helpers, set-up and clean-up.
Holiday Season Programs:
Help organize gift & food baskets, deliver items to families, etc.
ONGOING VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Conduct phone interviews with people requesting assistance.
M -Th 9am -12pm or 1:30 - 3:30pm
Mailings, light typing, spreadsheets, data entry, etc.
M -Th 9am -12pm or 1-4pm
Love Plus Assistant
Help coordinate program logistics, prepare materials, manage contact information
Warehouse Worker / Furniture Delivery Person
Pick up and deliver furniture to clients.
Varies depending on availability
Drive people to doctor appointments Love Plus classes, court appointments, etc.
Love Plus Mentor
Mentor Love Plus Program participants.
6:30-8:30pm Wednesdays in Fall and Spring
Coordinate prayer teams at local churches to pray for Love INC and the community.
OTHER SKILL-BASED VOLUNTEER NEEDS
Volunteer Leadership Board members, event or program team leaders
Bookkeeper Assist with light bookkeeping activities
House-cleaning Assist with light housecleaning (once per month)
Volunteer for Love INC
Mentor for Love Plus
© Love INC. All Rights Reserved. Designed and Maintained by Creative ID Designs